How to wear a suit set?
The suits are very feminine and adapted to women, when you know how to choose the right items:
- For a successful tailored look, opt for successful sites in the field of fashion , which assures you the best choices with chic, authentic and varied styles to guarantee your success.
- If you have very thin shoulders, have fun playing shoulder pads or simply take a size larger to balance your figure.
- To emphasize your waist and stylize your figure, add a belt over your blazer.
- With hips wider than the shoulders, a cropped suit jacket may accentuate the imbalance. Prefer one more length or larger styles
- No need for very flashy and numerous accessories to complete your look, keep it simple.
Suits for women, an ideal outfit!
What's nice with suits is that you can mix the sexy and serious side. You can maintain a covered body while being seductive and attractive! Suits are ideal for ceremonies, work, weddings or evenings. Eh yes! you can wear it for absolutely any occasion. Especially since the Paris Deluxe suits are specially designed for the most versatile. There are 3 types of tailors at Paris Deluxe:
- Sexy suits with transparencies
- Tailors declining in combinations
- Cozy typical suits (while maintaining an extreme class of course)
So be sure that suits are by far those outfits that are too easily associated with withdrawn and too serious women with a look that is too unsophisticated. These pieces are real JEWELRY!
A different and very promising look
The last few years have marked the coup with the pants that have come back into fashion for women, in particular the more flared cuts. The Paris Deluxe tailors offer this perfect mix between "class" and pure "streetwear". You are therefore in neutral and very authentic territory at the same time, a guarantee of style and character in your ladies' outfits!
Slightly more urban sneakers are the ideal mix with a suit. Why ? Because it breaks what you expect from a suit, heels!
Although a suit & pumps are just as deadly, can you imagine a small flared suit with a matching top with sneakers? Ok.. I show it to you here